All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
title promo EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
title promo EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
title promo EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
title promo EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
title promo EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
title promo EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
title promo EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
title promo EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
title promo EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

title promo

3 posters

Go down

title promo Empty title promo

Post  andrewpandarew Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Black and white lights flash the arena and andrewpandarew's music hits. he comes to the stage, his face painted black and white

Prof: looks like andrew want the title as well
Skip: I dont think he has what it takes
Prof: Nobody cares what you think

the crowd chants as andrew poses in the ring
andrew: now theres title matches coming up and all the big guns like the misfit and red unit *crowd boos* want the title for themselves. well im here to tell them i want it to! if they want the title they'll have to get past me *crowd cheers*

Prof: champion material right there
Skip: Pleassse.

andrew: and i will do whatever it takes to get the title and be your world champion. im pretty sure the others will try and cheat like red unit and misfit, but it wont matter to me. even if i have to fight with a broken arm, i'll do so.

prof: whoa his saying alot there
skip: stil dont think hes champion material

andrew: so....

*andrew it cut off by red units music as red lights fill the arena*

Skip: here comes the realll champ
Prof: whats he doing here? here to talk about last weeks beating?

Red unit makes his way to the ring. The crowd boos.

There red, i want this fued to keep going so im letting you finish the rest

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re: title promo

Post  Red Unit Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:24 pm

I'll reply to this, but I might wait to reply seeing how this promo won't happen until next week as our first Promo together is on Thursdays show.
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 am

Okay, here we go:

Black and white lights flash the arena and andrewpandarew's music hits. he comes to the stage, his face painted black and white

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eVTXPUF4Oz4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eVTXPUF4Oz4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Prof: I wonder if Andrew wants to talk about the world title tournament.

Skip: I don't think he deserves to be in it.

Prof: Nobody cares what you think.

The crowd chants as Andrewpandarew poses in the ring

Andrew: Now theres the World Title Tournament coming up and all the big guns like the Misfit and Red Unit *crowd boos* want the title for themselves. Well im here to tell them I want it to! if they want the title they'll have to get past me! *crowd cheers*

Prof: Now that's what I call a champion speech

Skip: Oh please, he hasn't even wrestled a match yet.

andrew: I will do whatever it takes to get the title and be your world champion. I know some of the other competitors will try and cheat like Red Unit and Misfit, but it won't stop me. even if I have to fight with a broken arm, I'll still fight for the title.

Prof: You can feel the conviction and heart he's putting into those words, that's the spirit of a champion right there.

Skip: Oh please he's all talk.

Andrew: So-

Andrew is cut off by red units music as red lights fill the arena

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip: here comes the real champ.

Prof: whats he doing here? here to talk about last weeks beating?

The crowd boos as Red Unit walks down the ramp with a microphone. As he walks theres a slight limp in his walk as he plays up the injury he recieved in his match against Trimalcio the week before. He walks down the ramp, but stops before getting to the ring.

Red Unit: You've got some nerve to come out here and talk all high and mighty and start accusing me of planing on cheating. Need I remind you that last week you viciously attacked me from suprise and cost me my match against Trimalico? I have done nothing but fight fairly and honorably while you try to lie, cheat, and steal your way to getting the belt that rightfully belongs to the future world champion, me.

The as it has become acustom too, boos Red Unit.

Prof: Now those are some big accusations from Red.

Skip: Accusations? You were there you saw the way Andrew attacked him like a coward.

Prof: Yeah and I remember how he was insulting Andrew, the way I see it he had it coming.

Skip: The champ was assaulted and your justifying it? You need to have your head examined.

Andrew: Tell you what, why don't you come down to the ring right now and settle this right now!

The crowd cheers.

Prof: Well that sure is putting money where your mouth is.

Skip: He's challenging the champ? Now he's asking for a beating.

Red Unit: As much as I would like to wipe that smug look off your face it would be unfair to the people here to see you get driven out of the arena in an ambulance when you have a match scheduled later on tonight.

The crowd boos in dissapointment

Prof: Looks like he doesn't want to fight Andrew tonight.

Skip: You heard the champ, he's doing him a favor. You see he's doing the honorable thing by not beating that punk up before his match tonight.

Red Unit: Oh, and I do hope you come fully prepared to your match tonight, because I'll be watching you from ringside.

Red Unit's music plays as walks up the entrance ramp and out the entrance.

Prof: He's going to be at ringside? I hope he doesn't try anything.

Skip: Like he'd stoop to something like that. Hey if he's going to be at ringside does this mean he'll be sitting with us?

Prof: So we're going to hear more of him tonight, well that's just great news.

Skip: I can't wait to hear what wisdom he'll have to share with us.

Prof: Well all that and more later tonight

I'll add part 2 to this later, if your cool with it andrew the plan is for my guy to come down to do commentary on your match, than attacks you after the match. However as he's attacking you Shadydeal's music hits and he announces that we'll be facing each other in the World Title Tournament.

Last edited by Red Unit on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re:

Post  andrewpandarew Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 am

yeahs, classic heel tactic. great choice with shadydeal announcing that. lol however as your distracted by his announcement, you turn around and i hit my panda rage finisher and we both lie on the mat. but we dont have to. or you could call the ref and tell him to count while you pin me and the commentary will be like "is this what we'll see"

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Well I think since you ended strong last time I should end up sort of on top this time (even if I'm cheating to do it.)

Part 2:

Prof: Well up next is the debut for both Andrewpandarew and Frost Nightwish.
Skip: Well we already met Andrepandarew and I don't much like his attitude.

Red lights fill the arena and Red Unit's music plays as he makes his way to the commentators table.

Prof: Speaking of which it looks like Red's going to join us as he said he would earlier
Skip: I can't wait for it. Professor, give him your headset.
Prof: We already got out an extra headset.
Skip: I know.

Red Unit puts on the headset and sits down at the commentators table.

Skip: Hey Red, good to have you hear.
Red Unit: I'm glad to be hear.
Prof: So Red, I have to ask are you disapointed with your loss to Trimalcio last week.
Red Unit: Of course I'm dissapointed, that was the worst officiating I have ever seen. Trimalcio repeatedly used illegal holds and keep his holds when I had the ropes, the referee should have disqualified that. Despite the injury I recieved in the match I kept fighting and refused to tap out, he only 'won' when the referee gave a quick 3 count despite the fact my shoulders weren't flat on the mat.
Prof: They looked pretty flat to me.
Skip: Hey what are you doing, calling our guest a liar?
Prof: No, I was just saying I don't think-
Red Unit: I didn't come here to talk about last week, I came here to talk about tonights match, so if you don't mind.
Prof: Right, tonights the debut for Andrewpandarew and Frost Nightwish, it should be a good test for these two rookies.
Red Unit: Well Andrew better keep his focus on the match, because if that arogant little punk is too busy celebrating his sneak attack on me last week to focus on the match then Frost Nightwish is going to walk all over him.

*You can add some more commentary of your own if you want.*

*Match*

Prof: Andrew looks exhausted after that hardfought match.
Skip: I don't know if he's got the stamina to be a champ, what do you think Red?"

*Again you can change the commentary here*

Red gets up from the commentators table and enters the ring, approaching Andrew from behind.

Prof: Oh no, this can't be good.
Skip: See what a good guy he is, he's helping him up after the match.
Prof: I don't think that's what he'd doing.

Red hits Andrew from behind, following up with a series of punches and kicks, he then puts Andrew in a headlock and drags him to the turnbuckle signaling for his finisher. The crowd roars its dissaproval.

Prof: You call that heping? This is just brutal
Skip: Well he had it coming, you weren't complaining when the champ was on the recieving end.

Suddenly Andrew counters shoving Red into the ropes and then follows up by kicking him in the gut and signaling for his own finisher. The crowd cheers in approval.

Prof: Andrew just turned the tables on him, I'm amazed that Andrew has anything left.
Skip: Come on Red, don't let this punk humiliate you again!

Red however low blows Andrew to save himself and then hits a ddt on Andrew. The crod boos him once again

Prof: And theres Red with the cheap shot.
Skip: I knew Red was too smart to get caught like that, that's why he's the champ.

Red walks out of the ring to leave, but then stops suddenly and picks up a steel chair and comes back to the ring. The crowd roars in anger.

Prof: Oh no, hasn't he done enough damage already? Somebodies got to stop this!
Skip: I say he brought this upon himself by messing with the champ.

Suddenly Shady Deals Music plays and Red drops the chair as Shady deal himself comes out microphone in hand.

Prof: Thank goodness someones stopping this brutality
Skip: Shadydeal! What's he doing out here?!

Shadydeal: I've had just about enough of you two going after each other on my show. I'm putting an end to this right now, if either one of you so much as touches the other again I'll fire you on the spot!

Theres mixed reaction from the crowd as Shady pauses.

Shadydeal: Because I want you both in top shape when you have a one on one match in the opening round of the world title tournament on Thursday!

The crowd cheers their approval for the match. Shadydeal, having made his point leaves as his music plays. Red Unit then leaves the ring and grabs a microphone.

Red Unit: You got lucky tonight, but next week when we have our match there isn't going to be anyone to come out and save you. I'm going to walk out on my way to becomin the world champion, and you, well you'll be lucky to walk out at all after I'm through with you.

Last edited by Red Unit on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Content.)
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re:

Post  andrewpandarew Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

what happens after he announces it?

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 pm

andrewpandarew wrote:what happens after he announces it?

Well I'm thinking maybe Shadydeal could say something after his announcement like: "And if either one of you so much as lays a finger on the other before your tournament match I'll have you disqualified!"

Maybe I'll finish by grabing a microphone and saying something as I leave like

"You got lucky tonight, but next week when we have our match there isn't going to be anyone to come out and save you. I'm going to walk out on my way to becomin the world champion, and you, well you'll be lucky to walk out at all after I'm through with you."
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re:

Post  andrewpandarew Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 am

ok, thats fine by me. im planning a role-play for after our tourney match Smile somewhere done the track, i want a tag match, me and shady vs you and misfit.

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:19 am

Updated my RP, it's pretty much ready aside from maybe a few adjustments.
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadydeal Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 am

andrewpandarew wrote:ok, thats fine by me. im planning a role-play for after our tourney match Smile somewhere done the track, i want a tag match, me and shady vs you and misfit.

Well i'll let you know when tag matches become availble, its looking more and more like next season Sad
Shadydeal
Shadydeal
Admin

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re:

Post  andrewpandarew Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:46 am

How long does a season last? Do contracts get renewed after seasons ? (depending if you want them)

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadydeal Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 am

andrewpandarew wrote:How long does a season last? Do contracts get renewed after seasons ? (depending if you want them)

The season is normally 4 weeks long and then there is a break that is anyway from 1-4 weeks long

You are currently undercontract until 2010-5-14. At that point a new contract can be discussed or you can leave.
Shadydeal
Shadydeal
Admin

Back to top Go down

title promo Empty Re:

Post  andrewpandarew Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 am

oh ok then. and when the time comes, i'll be sure to discuss a new contract Very Happy

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadydeal Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 am

added, i put in the roleplay and red is now handling match comm starting with you guys match so he handled that part
Shadydeal
Shadydeal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down