All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Red Unit first promo. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Red Unit first promo. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Red Unit first promo. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Red Unit first promo. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Red Unit first promo. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Red Unit first promo. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Red Unit first promo. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Red Unit first promo. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Red Unit first promo. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Red Unit first promo.

Go down

Red Unit first promo. Empty Red Unit first promo.

Post  Red Unit Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Red lights fill the ring and Red Unit's entrance music plays.

-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Red Unit strides down the Aisle, looking across the crowd as he does so. He jumps onto the ring apron and then leaps over the top rope. He jumps onto a turnbuckle and raises his arm to the crowd. The crowd cheers and Red Unit waits a few seconds to jump down. He picks up a microphone and looks across at the crowd.
-
Prof: "Welcome back to AAWA, and entering the ring now is a new member of AAWA, Red Unit."
-
Skip: "Red Unit? Was Magenta Object taken already?"
-
Red Unit: "And now introducing your next champion, the Siberian Sidewinder, Red Unit!"
-
There's mixed reaction from the crowd.
-
Professor: "A big claim from this new talent don't you think it's a bit arrogant to call yourself the next champion?"
-
Skip: "There's nothing wrong with being confidant. He's just speaking from his gut. A champion has got to know they're the best."
-
Red Unit: "I want to thank, no, congratulate the General Manager of AAWA, Shady Deal, for his wisdom in signing a future champion to his show. Though I have to admit, when he told me that I would be competing tonight I was a bit confused. I wondered why he would be having his future champion and headliner competing on let's face it, a second rate show like this."
-
The crowd erupted in boos, causing Red Unit to pause before continuing.
-
Red Unit: "But then I saw the wisdom in having me here tonight, you see in addition to headlining tonights spotlight event I'm also headlining the Showcase show on Thursday. Our GM is a businessman and knows what the crowds will pay to see, namely me."
-
There was another chorus of boos from the crowd.
-
Prof: "He's certainly not endearing himself to the crowd."
-
Skip: "He's just stating facts, if he is on both shows doesn't he have the right to call himself the headliner of AAWA."
-
Red Unit: "So tonight my opponent is some Austrian body building fanatic. I've had a chance to speak to him and let me tell you, his body may be hard as a rock, but his speed and intelligence don't compare so favorably."
-
The crowd again booed Red Unit, as it died down Some fans started chanting 'You Suck' at him.
-
Prof: "How arrogant do you have to be to insult your opponent before you step into the ring with him."
-
Skip: "I like his strategy, it's psychological warfare, he's getting into the head of his opponent. His opponent will be worrying about whether he really is as dumb as a rock and he can use the distraction to his advantage."
-
Prof: "Well we'll have to see just how well he can back up those words in the ring."
-
Red Unit: "You might boo me now, but once I get into that ring and start flying across the ring the entire audience will be on it's feet shouting out the name of your future champion, Red Unit."
-
Red Unit steps out of the ring and walks down the aisle. Before he reaches the entrance he turns back to the audience.
-
Red Unit: "And I hope you pay close attention as I make short work out of my opponent tonight, because once I become the AAWA World Champion you won't see me on this second rate show again."
-
Red Units music played as he walks back through the entrance as the crowd boos him again.
-
Prof: "There you have the newest aquirement of AAWA wrestling, the rather brash and arrogent Red Unit."
-
Skip: "If your that good don't you have the right to be arrogant? I think he's a good addition to the roster."
-
Prof: "We'll just have to see how he follows through on his promises in his matchup later tonight. Stay tuned."
-

Last edited by Shadydeal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down