All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
D Stroyer lightly angered EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

D Stroyer lightly angered

Go down

D Stroyer lightly angered Empty D Stroyer lightly angered

Post  D Stroyer Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm

-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTPZck1dlF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTPZck1dlF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
Fire erupts from the titantron's base and through the flames D Stroyer makes his way to the ring, greeting his fans as he walks down the ramp
-
The Professor: Whoa! This is the first time that D Stroyer makes his way down to the ring since he arrived here
-
The Skipper: Yeah looks like that single win went to his head
-
D Stroyer gets a microphone and gets into the ring, he strides up and down the ring then stop at the ropes nearest to the commentary table
-
DS: Skipper...
-
D Stroyer points directly at The Skipper
-
DS: Normally I try to be calm and collected, but last week you just said something that ticked me off big time. You called me "Mr I-don't-care-if-I-win"
-
The crowd roars in disaproval
-
DS: See "Skip", they don't like that either, you are cocky, brash and do not think about what you say. Now normally I'd come down here and tell you to get in the ring so that we can sort this out like men, but I can't do that, because only one of us is a man...and the other a commentator protected by federation rules
-
The Skipper: Well...I...
-
DS: All we can see is your mouth moving. Pick up a microphone and talk
-
The Skipper picks up a microphone and stands up
-
The Skipper: Well it's true, you always state that you are not here to win, that your losses means nothing, that you are here to entertain the fans. The fans want to see a winner not a loser
-
Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
-
The Skipper looks shocked
-
DS: Sit down before the crowd gets upset. You know "Skip" I'll tell you the truth, I want to win just as badly as the next guy, I want to stand in the middle of the ring with my arm raised in victory and have my fans cheering my name. I had a win against Doombot, and I got cheered, I lost to Dark Horse and Shadow Knight, guess what I didn't get booed, I still got cheered. You know why "Skip", because I came out here to entertain them and guess what? Tonight I'm going to entertain them again. So "Skip" if you still have a problem with me, I'll be waiting in the parking lot
-
D Stroyer hands the microphone to one of the ring attendants and stares down at The Skipper, daring him to say anything
-

Last edited by Shadydeal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

D Stroyer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum