All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Insanity Just Entered the Building EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Insanity Just Entered the Building

Go down

Insanity Just Entered the Building Empty Insanity Just Entered the Building

Post  SilverDragon Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:37 am

-
A young man wearing a grin is seen entering the building. His body is slender and lean and, and the wrestling pants that he wears are silver with blue flames dancing up the legs. He walks up to a crewman that is setting up a camera in the corner.
-
Silver Dragon: "Hey excuse me."
-
Crewman: "Yeah, how can I help you?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Is there a sushi bar around here?"
-
Crewman: "Uhmm, no, I don't think so at least."
-
Silver Dragon: "Are you sure?"
-
Crewman: "Uhm no look, I just got here 30 minutes ago. If you want to know if there's a sushi bar around, why don't you look for one?"
-
Silver Dragon: "How about a juice bar?"
-
Crewman: "Huh?"
-
Silver Dragon: "You know a juice bar."
-
Crewman: Irritated "I'm not sure, sir."
-
Silver Dragon: "An oxygyn bar?"
-
Crewman: Visibly trying to control himself "Look, sir, I don't know where anything is around here. Why don't you just walk around and see for yourself, okay?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Okay..."
-
Crewman goes back to work while Silver Dragon watches him, a few seconds later Silver Dragon speaks again
-
Silver Dragon: "Sir, are you sure there isn't a sushi bar in the arena?"
-
Cameraman: (Shouting) "Get out of here!"
-
Cameraman grabs a camera stand and chases Silver Dragon away while the scene fades back to the arena.
-

Last edited by Shadydeal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

SilverDragon

Back to top Go down

Insanity Just Entered the Building Empty First Ring Promo

Post  SilverDragon Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 pm

*The lights dim and music begins to play...*

-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4UhXT-1izgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4UhXT-1izgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
A slender man comes out from the back and stands beneath the Titantron. After a few seconds the lights come back up and the crowd is greeted by the site of a lean young man with silver hair, wearing vibrant silver pants with blue flames that dance up the pant legs. He wears a million dollar smile as he walks to the ring, moving from one guard rail to the other to give high fives to awaiting AWAA spectators. When he reaches the ring he hops up onto the apron and slides through the ropes. Waiting in the ring with a microphone is a beautiful young woman wearing a baseball cap and a blue dress, an AWAA interviewer known as Mary Ann. After a few seconds Mary Ann approaches the young man and the music stops playing and the crowd is silent.
-
Mary Ann: "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome one of the AWAA's newest wrestlers, Silver Dragon!"
-
The crowd applauds and gives a lukewarm cheer.
-
Mary Ann: "So Silver, how does it feel to be in the AWAA?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Oh Mrs. Ann it feels great! It's a dream come true, I always wanted to be a professional wrestler! Well right after being an astronaut or the Mascot for Lucky Charms. Oh do you mind if I call you Mary?"
-
Mary Ann: Cocks an eyebrow "Of..course. Well, that's wonderful to hear. So I hear you hope to make a big splash in the AWAA, could you tell us about that?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Definitely Mary! I plan to become a one of the big guns of this federation! Starting tonight, I plan to body slam and pile drive my way to the apex and become the Grand Poobah of the AWAA!"
-
Mary Ann: "Oh um..okay so what do you think of your matchup tonight?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Well as you and all of these wonderful fans know, tonight I'm going to be facing Triple Zed in a one fall match. Now I don't know what you and this audience thinks, but tonight I'm going to lay my opponent face down on the mat and clip his wings with my powerful Broken Wings...or maybe I mean break his wings..whichever is the most ferocious sounding!"
-
Mary Ann: "Broken Wings? Is that a move of yours or something?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Yes it is Mary! It's the signature move that I've spent over twenty years developing in the in the Ozarks as I honed my wrestling ability against ferocious grizzly bears!"
-
Mary Ann: "Well...that's quite impressive...wait a minute *looks at a card she's holding* on this bio card here it says you're only eighteen. What the...?"
-
Silver Dragon: "Oh by the way do you know if there's a sushi bar around here?"
-
Mary Ann: "Excuse me?"
-
Silver Dragon: "A sushi bar, I've been looking for one everywhere but I can't find one."
-
Mary Ann: "No I don't I'm sorry."
-
Silver Dragon: "Well, I'll be going. I need to keep looking for that sushi bar."
-
Mary Ann: "Oh umm..okay well good luck in your match against Triple Zed tonight."
-
Silver Dragon: "Thanks!"
-
Silver Dragon exits the ring while the audience starts murmuring and chuckling to each other. Mary Ann shakes her head as she watches him walk back up the ramp.

Last edited by Shadydeal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

SilverDragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum