All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament

2 posters

Go down

Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament Empty Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament

Post  SilverDragon Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:24 am

*On the Titantron appears the image of Silver Dragon. He is sitting in the locker room with one leg behind his head. His other leg is stretched out in front of him and his arms are in strange, curved positions. His eyes are closed and he hums as Mary an is walking by. She sees him and then takes out her microphone. A cameraman appears behind her.*

Mary Ann: Excuse me.

Silver Dragon: *humming* Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Mary Ann: *Clears Throat and gently prods Silver Dragon with her foot* Excuse me.

Silver Dragon: Hmmmmmmmmmm

Mary Ann: *Gets close to Silver Dragon's ear, puts two fingers into her mouth and then whistles loudly* EXCUSE ME!

*Silver Dragon lets out an unmanly scream and does a sitting front flip. Shock obvious on his face.*

Silver Dragon: HUH?

Mary Ann: *Smiling sweetly* Excuse me Silver Dragon, but can I have an interview?

Silver Dragon: Oh of course! *Stands up and pulls up his pants*

Mary Ann: Sorry to interrupt you in the middle of your Feng Chi.

Silver Dragon: Oh no that wasn't Feng Chi, that was Ah Lo Tai Shue

Mary Ann: Hello, and bless you!

Silver Dragon: No, I didn't sneeze. That was the name.

Mary Ann: Really?

Silver Dragon: Yes, it's a traditional southwestern Himalayan Mountain Man exercise!

Mary Ann: Ohh uhmm, okay. So Silver, you've had some really bad luck this past week. Do you think you can turn it around this week?

Silver Dragon: I hope so Mary, my fan in San Antonio Texas would be upset if I didn't!

Mary Ann: Your fan?

Silver Dragon: Yes! There is a little old lady that wrote me a letter saying that she loved me on the wrestling program last week. She said we were the best show on the air!

Mary Ann: Well that is wonderful to hear.

Silver Dragon: Well...the channel this show comes on is the only channel she gets on TV...But she said we are the best show on the channel! Hi, Paula! I got the box of prunes you sent me! *Silver Dragon holds up a box of prunes to the camera*

Mary Ann: Oh okay! Well good luck in the tournament tonight Silver your fans...errr well fan is counting on you!

*Mary Ann walks away, giving her camera man a strange look behind Silver Dragon's back. The Titantron fades to black.*

SilverDragon

Back to top Go down

Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament Empty Re: Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament

Post  D Stroyer Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:54 pm

As the cameraman turns to follow Mary Ann, he sees D Stroyer, quickly he lifts his camera and switches it on. D Stroyer walks past Silver Dragon, stops, back paddles and then walk up behind Silver Dragon.

DS: You know eating all of that will affect you much more than the sushi did

Silver Dragon jumps with surprise

SD: Man why is everybody sneaking up on me today!

D Stroyer grins

DS: Sorry man, thought you heard me, but that prune juice will definitely affect you

Silver Dragon peers at D Stroyer

SD: Huhuh you just like prunes, get your own fan

D Stroyer shrugs and turns to walk away

DS: It's your pants Silver

Silver Dragon stands up and gets ready to walk into his locker room when he hears his stomach grumble. He shrugs, takes another step, and then hears his stomach rumble again. His eyes grow wide and he quickly runs toward the men's restroom, opens the door, and then slams it shut.

Last edited by D Stroyer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

D Stroyer

Back to top Go down

Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament Empty Re: Silver Dragon Gets Ready for the TV Title Tournament

Post  SilverDragon Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 pm

In the last rp that D Stroyer did for the show, how about instead of me walking into my locker room, I do this?

*Silver Dragon stands up and gets ready to walk into his locker room when he hears his stomach grumble. He shrugs, takes another step, and then hears his stomach rumble again. His eyes grow wide and he quickly runs toward the men's restroom, opens the door, and then slams it shut.*

I don't mean any offense to D Stroyer, I think his rp is great! I just think this might be a funnier ending to the scenario.

SilverDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  D Stroyer Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Was actually aiming to have you running out of your locker room with half a box of prunes on the floor in the locker room. But your part work just as well. I'll quickly edit it into the rp

Last edited by Shadydeal on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

D Stroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down