All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf

2 posters

Go down

Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf Empty Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf

Post  ShadowKnight Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

Two lines of men dressed in medieval garb walk down and line both sides of the ramp.
-
They stand still, the lights dim and they raise their trumpets and begin to play.
-
As they slow down…
-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/s8D6OM8q1fk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/s8D6OM8q1fk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
Ring Announcer: Introducing for the first time in AAWA Shadow Knight.
-
Shadow Knight enters onto the stage. Fully dressed in his armor.
-
He walks down to the ring and enters between the second and third rope.
-
Shadow Knight gets a mic from the far side of the ring and raises his visor.
-
Shadow Knight: Good day to all of you. I would like to personally thank you all for coming out tonight for the first AAWA show and also my first match in a federation. I hope all of my training has paid off and you will get to see something special from me tonight.
-
Shadow Knight: I apologize for the grand entrance, I just wanted to give you something to get you to remember me in case things didn’t go se well in the ring. I am sure you all think I am trying to hard.
-
Shadow Knight: Back home we don’t really have much of this fancy stuff so I was offered the opportunity to use whatever I wanted and I just went crazy. I come from a land lost in time. No modern conveniences exist for us and we farm just enough to survive. I protected the people from the outside influences they wanted to avoid. They sacrificed so much for me to go out and work towards a dream, and here I am.
-
Shadow Knight: It is time to start the next chapter of my life. So it begins tonight, with what I hope will be a victory over D Stroyer. I hope you get to see big things from me. I will work my way to the top and I hope you will all join me on this journey. I ask you all to take the next step with me. So here we go. A new undertaking. A new journey. Wish me luck.
-
Shadow Knight goes to the back to remove his full suit of armor and get into his wrestling attire.
-
Shadow Knight pauses at the top of the ramp and turns to the fans. He raises his arm and quickly turns and disappears backstage.

Last edited by Shadydeal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added)
ShadowKnight
ShadowKnight

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf Empty Re: Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf

Post  D Stroyer Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Uhm Shad, you're facing me, not Tripple Zed

D Stroyer

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf Empty Re: Shadow Knight turns over a new leaf

Post  ShadowKnight Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Haha. Oops. Looks like someone can't read.
ShadowKnight
ShadowKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down