All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
andrewpandarew makes a name for himself EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself

3 posters

Go down

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself Empty andrewpandarew makes a name for himself

Post  andrewpandarew Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 am

Just a sample RP, going off Red Units heel promo.

Red Unit: I challenge anyone backstage right now!
Prof: Is he nuts?
Red: No takers? Guess that...
*andrewpandarews music interrupts*
andrew: i accept
*crowd chants*
red: be like the rest of the roster. be afraid!
andrew: of you? hahaha for someone like you im more than enough
*andrew pounds on red*

and yeaah, not exactly the most best face promo. just a sample.

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself Empty Re: andrewpandarew makes a name for himself

Post  Red Unit Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 am

Hmm, I'm not opposed to doing this but I would prefer to be able to pick my lines. Hmm, I assume this will be after my first promo, but before my actual match? Well I'll post my idea and you can change it if you want.

Red lights fill the ring and Red Unit's music plays.
-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCcYLjOfWbQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
He enters the arena to a chorus of boos as he makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.
-
Prof: "Red Unit's here again tonight, I was beginning to think we weren't going to have to listen to him again until next week."
=
Skip: "Well if you want to be a champion you have to leave a mark on the show, by coming out here again that's what he's doing."
=
Prof: "It looks to me like he's just wants to run his mouth some more.
-
Red Unit: "There have been alot of talking about how I destroyed my competition last week, but I wouldn't say that."
-
Prof: Wait so he's not trashing his opponent? Maybe he's not all talk after all.
-
Skip: What's with all the modesty? He wiped the floor with his opponent, what happened to his confidence?
-
Prof: I think this is great, you don't have to be arrogant to be confidant.
-
Red Unit: More specifically I wouldn't refer to my opponent on monday as competition. Not only should he not have been in the same ring as me, he shouldn't have been in the same building as me!
-
The crowd, as has become usual when Red Unit talks, boos him once again.
-
Prof: Well I suppose I should have expected that kind of attitude from him.
-
Skip: Now that's more like it, I knew he wasn't really going to come out here and talk like a loser.
-
Prof: So being modest is loser talk now?
-
Skip: When you want to be the champ it is.
-
Red Unit: "I have a match with some creepy cross dresser later tonight, but that's not what matters. What matters is that I'm being wasted by going up against people like him, I won't even break a sweat beating him."
-
Prof: "What is the point of this, will he just hurry up and get on with the show."
-
Skip: "You can't just rush a champ, I'm sure he has something important to say."
-
The crowd begins chanting 'Shut him up' repeatedly.
-
Red Unit: "Oh be quiet, you hillbillies should be grateful you get the privilege of listening to me speak."
-
The noise of the booing from the crowd is almost defeaning.
-
Red Unit: "As I was saying before being so rudely interupted, my match tonight against Trimalcio will barely be a warmup, and so I've decided to give all you yokels the greatest experience in your lives, getting to see me wrestle twice in one night. So I'm challenging anyone in the lockeroom to come down here and face me right now. Don't be afraid, there's nothing shameful about getting beaten by the champ."
-
Prof: "Is he serious? I don't think this is a very wise move on the part of Red Unit."
-
Skip: "I think it's a great way to prove your a fighting champ, how tough do you have to be to fight twice in one night?"
-
The crowd waits in anticipation, but no one emerges from the entry way.
-
Red Unit: "I'm really not suprised. No one wants to challange the undefeated future champ and the fact is theres no one in the company who's even-"
-
Red Unit is cut off as andrewpandarew's music plays and andrew comes down to the ring holding a microphone of his own.
-
Prof: "It looks like we're going to have a match right here."
-
Skip: "Is this really fair, I mean why should this guy get a shot at the future champ when he's got a match upcoming?"
-
Prof: "What do you mean what gives him the right, it was an open challange."
-
andrew: "I accept, let's go!"
-
Red Unit laughs and walks up to him, lightly taping him on the cheek. The crowd begins to chant 'Take him out!'
-
Red Unit: "The fact that you even think your on the same level as me is just so funny, I mean your not even on a level below me. I mean from how high up I am you look like an ant trying to pick a fight with me. Maybe we should make this more fair, maybe I can fight with an arm tied behind my back, or maybe blindfolded."
-
andrew: "How about this, when I beat you down you shut your mouth!"
-
andrew sucker punches Red Unit right in the face and continues to punch him some more on the canvas as the crowd cheers him on.
-
Prof: "Well he certainly had that coming."
-
Skip: "That was unfair he wasn't ready!"
-
andrew backs off and crouches in anticipation as Red Unit start to get to his feet.
-
Prof: "He's setting him up for something. Looks like reds going to be in a world of hurt."
-
Red Unit instead rolls out of the ring and down to the floor and walks toward the entrance ramp. The crowd boos in disapointment.
-
Prof: "That was the smartest thing he's done all night."
-
Skip: "Smart move, you know a champs got to think on their feet if they want to win."
-
Prof: "Will you stop calling him a champ, he's only competed in one match so far."
-
Skip: "I'm just going with my gut here, he has the feel of a champion."
-
Prof: "Well andrew just beat the tar out of your future champ and sent his running for the hills."
-
Skip: "He wasn't ready, if andrew had played fair I'm sure we would have seen a great match."
-
Red turns as if heading back to the ring, but decides instead to go back through the entrance. The crowd continues cheering for Andrew as he poses in the ring.
-
Prof: "Looks like he doesn't want any of andrew tonight, we'll have to see whether Red can shake it off before his match tonight."
-

Last edited by Red Unit on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself Empty re:

Post  andrewpandarew Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 am

yeah sorry bout that, just wanted to give a sample promo Smile next time, i'll do a longer one, and you can have your own lines Very Happy

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself Empty Re: andrewpandarew makes a name for himself

Post  Red Unit Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 am

andrewpandarew wrote:yeah sorry bout that, just wanted to give a sample promo Smile next time, i'll do a longer one, and you can have your own lines Very Happy

Well how do you like the version I did?
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewpandarew Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

your role-playing is great. heels working for you. i would like to pose after i beat you down. good job mate.

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadydeal Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 am

well if you both like this, I will use it in the main show on the 25th
Shadydeal
Shadydeal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewpandarew Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am

yeah im fine with that Smile

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Shadydeal wrote:well if you both like this, I will use it in the main show on the 25th

Sounds fine, but I'll have to switch out some of the referances then since I'll be wrestling a different opponent on the main show.
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Unit Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Updated the RP in my post.
Red Unit
Red Unit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadydeal Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:10 am

ok its in the show
Shadydeal
Shadydeal
Admin

Back to top Go down

andrewpandarew makes a name for himself Empty Re

Post  andrewpandarew Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 am

thanks shady.

andrewpandarew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum