All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Things starts to seem Gloomy EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Things starts to seem Gloomy

Go down

Things starts to seem Gloomy Empty Things starts to seem Gloomy

Post  D Stroyer Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am

-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTPZck1dlF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTPZck1dlF0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
The crowd shows little reaction, not certain about this wrestler, D Stroyer comes walking through the backstage curtains and walk down to the ring. He sees some people holding their hands over the security banner and he greets them, he goes to pick up a microphone and slide into the ring under the bottom rope. D Stroyer goes to stand on the corner's second rope, he raises the microphone
-
DS: Well what a crowd! Man am I glad that I can be here tonight entertaining you guys
-
D Stroyer jumps from the rope and walk to the center of the ring
-
DS: So my first match here in AAWS and I am facing Shadow Knight here tonight. Now I will not come out here claiming that I will beat the tar out of him, I can not come out here ranting and raving about how good I am.
-
D Stroyer smiles
-
DS: I am not going to come out and tell you how I'm going to wipe the floor with him and I'm sure a lot of people will say: "But his name is Destroyer, why doesn't he want to destroy Shadow Knight?" Well let me tell you why
-
D Stroyer turns to face the entrance
-
DS: Respect. I respect each and every wrestler back there. Maybe not as a human being, but as a wrestler. I know that people say that respect should be earned and I'm sure that a lot of them will earn further respect from me and most importantly you, our fans. I hope that in time this arena and especially this wrestlers will be able to draw more and more fans and that pretty soon enough we will become one of the best federations there is. But first it will be Shadow Knight versus D Stroyer and what an interesting match that could be
-

Last edited by Shadydeal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to show but remember its AAWA not AAWS lol)

D Stroyer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum