All-American Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TV Title Promo
Introducing Iceberg EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am by SilverDragon

» Kincade taunts Trimalcio
Introducing Iceberg EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am by Jesse Kincade

» D Stroyer lightly angered
Introducing Iceberg EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm by D Stroyer

» Silver Dragon Moves to the Semis
Introducing Iceberg EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am by SilverDragon

» Rezolve...
Introducing Iceberg EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 am by Rez

» Templeton Peck
Introducing Iceberg EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm by Shadydeal

» Red Unit World Title Tournament Semifinals Promo
Introducing Iceberg EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am by andrewpandarew

» Current roster information
Introducing Iceberg EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm by Shadydeal

» Bold Statements Deserve Bold Responses...
Introducing Iceberg EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am by Rez

Introducing Iceberg

Go down

Introducing Iceberg Empty Introducing Iceberg

Post  Iceberg Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Camera fades in to see a man in his locker room, sitting on a bench, taping up his wrists. He is a big man, with short blonde hair and blue tights. He stops as he realizes the camera is on him now. He stares up at the camera lens, his ice blue eyes slicing through like a hot knife through butter. He stands up and the camera man has to take a step back and reposition the camera to get the man in the shot again. He begins to speak.

???: Greetings AAWA fans. I am known as Iceberg. I have come from your neighbor to the north to prove my worthiness in this great sport known as professional wrestling. I have trained all over the world in many disciplines in an effort to become the best. I have studied the art of Puroresu in Japan, Lucha Libre in Mexico and the standard Catch-as-catch can style that most North Americans are used to. I have blended all these styles to make my own unique way in an attempt to become the greatest competitor this sport has ever seen.

Iceberg pauses for a moment, deep in thought. He takes a breath and begins again.

Iceberg: Tonight, I have my first match on my way to becoming a legend, against a man known as Jesse Kincade. I do not know this man, nor does he know me. That does not matter. What does matter is that I will be bringing everything I have into this bout and have every intention of being the one with my hand raised in victory after it is all over. Kincade, be prepared. I am not to be trifled with. Remember, the Titanic was sunk by an iceberg. After tonight, you will know that feeling as well. After I hit my Icebreaker finisher, you too will sink to the bottom of the ocean. Now if you will excuse me, I need to finish preparing myself for my match.

Iceberg sits back down on the bench and grabs his roll of tape and begins to tape up his other wrist as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Shadydeal on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Iceberg
Iceberg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum